La Pavoni Bar Star 3V Commercial Espresso Machine
The La Pavoni Bar Star 3V commercial espresso machine is a 3-group fully automatic commercial espresso machine with a 21.5 liter boiler. The La Pavoni Bar Star 3V commercial espresso machine is an updated redesign of the La Pavovi Bar V3 commercial espresso machine. The La Pavoni Bar Star 3V commercial espresso machine has a few new features, and a sexier new look than its older cousin, the La Pavoni Bar V3 commercial espresso machine.
- NSF certification;
- Two steam wands;
- Finish is choice of Candy-Apple Red, or shiny Black;
- Independent radiator hydraulic system for each group allows for consistent water circulation and temperature throughout the boiler;
- Manual boiler water change button allows you to replace the water in the boiler;
- Anti-vacuum valve prevents liquids from siphoning up into the steam wands, so that you don't need to purge them after each use;
- Separate gauges for pump and boiler pressure control;
- Automatic electronic water-level control with a sight glass;
- Hot water jet is flexible and telescoping;
- Four-position energy-saving power switch (power reduced by 1/3 during off hours);
- Electrical heating is protected by a 3-pole manual-reset thermostat;
- Fully automatic operation (shots can be programmed);
- 12 liter water softening unit included.
- Runs at 220 Volts at 50 or 60 Hertz;
- Power is 5465 Watts at 220 Volts;
- Boiler is 21.5 liters;
- Weight is 209 pounds;
- Height is 21 inches;
- Depth is 22 inches;
- Width is 40 inches.