Grindmaster GNB-21H Dual-Hopper System for Coffee Pots
Model GNB-21H is a digitally controlled coffee brewer with an embedded coffee grinder, all fit into a small form-factor both to save counter space, and to provide freshly ground coffee "on demand" immediately prior to brewing. The GNB-21H brews into 1.9 liter glass decanters, and has a single warming surface under the filter basket.
The GNB-21H has two 6.5 pound hoppers to hold two different roasted coffee bean blends (e.g., standard and decaf) for fresh grinding. The unit comes standard with a stainless steel filter basket. There is a hot water spigot on the front of the unit.Specifications
- 120 Volts / 1810 Watts / 15 Amperes
- Brew Capacity: ½ Gallon = 1.9 liters = 12 cups
- Warmers: 1
- Bean Hoppers: Two hoppers, each 6.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 38.25"H X 15.5"W X 29.75"D
- Weight: 90 pounds
- Certifications: UL, UL Sanitation
- Glass carafes sold separately.