FAEMA Emblema Tall Automatics with Autosteam
Contact us for pricing and to order.
The FAEMA Emblema is the premier version of the FAEMA commercial espresso machine line. And the Emblema Tall style is built for American use, wherein the clearance under the groupheads will accomodate 16 oz. Cups. In addition, all of the FAEMA Emblema Tall machines come standard with the FAEMA Autosteam feature. The FAEMA Autosteam feature will automatically froth and/or steam your milk for topping cappuccino and latte, in case your staff is not fully trained in barista technique.
The FAEMA Emblema Tall Automatic espresso machine can be ordered in 2-group, 3-group, or 4-group configurations. The specifications of these espresso machines follow.
- 2 Steam Wands: 1 Standard Wand + 1 Autosteam Wand
- 1 Hot Water Wand
- 2 Hot Water Selections
- Boiler Capacity for 2, 3, and 4 Groups is 11, 17.5, and 24.1 Liters
- Smart boiler technology
- Graphic display to run the machine
- Electric Cup Warmer on top with 3 Temperature Settings
- Height (standard feet): 23.2 inches
- Depth: 22.2 inches
- Width for 2, 3, and 4 Groups is 31.5, 39.4, and 47.2 inches
- Weight for 2, 3, and 4 Groups is 209, 257, and 275 pounds
- Voltage is 220
- Power for 2, 3, and 4 Groups is 3800-5000, 5200-6900, and 5300-7000 Watts