Astoria Perla SAE3 Three-Group Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
The Astoria Perla SAE automatic espresso machine is engineered with the latest features in terms of ergonomics and ease to use. Recognized worldwide for its reliability and performance with a large boiler and powerful heating element, it can supply a constant flow of dry steam for the preparation of espresso based drinks in the busiest coffee shop.
This model can dispense 4 different coffee dosages from each brewing head and is also equipped with independent semiautomatic override switches.The Perla SAE automatic model features: quality proven, easy to program electronic controls for volumetric dosage of the water for coffee brewing and for hot water used in the tea and Americano preparation, built-in adjustable rotary vane pump driven by a quiet, water cooled 1/5 hp electric motor, automatic water filler, see-through water level glass, two high output multi-directional stainless steel wands with antiburning sleeves, and dual setting main switch to power the heating element after the filling of the boiler.
The Perla SAE automatic is equipped with heat exchangers and thermocompensated group heads with preinfusion technology.
- Frame construction: electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Steam wands: stainless steel
- Outer body: baked enamel stainless steel
- Equipment kit: connecting hoses, rechargeable water softener and portafilters supplied with machine
- Motor pump: built-in water cooled motor and adjustable vane pump
- Color options: Metallic Burgundy, available in Inox Stainless Steel for an added charge
- Boiler capacity (qts) 18
- Voltage, Single Phase, 60 Cycle (V) 230
- Amps Rating (Amps) 23.2
- Heating Element (W) 5000
- Total Wattage (W) 5350
- Electrical Cord Length (ft.) 6
- Width (in) 39.5
- Depth (in) 22.25
- Height (in) 22
- Adjustable legs (in) 4
- Cup Height -group head to drain tray- (in) 5.75
- Net Weight (lbs) 192
- Shipping Weight with Water Softener (lbs) 258