Astoria Perla AEP/JUN Semiautomatic 1-Group Espresso Machine
The Astoria Perla AEP semiautomatic espresso machine is engineered with the latest features in terms of ergonomics and ease to use. Recognized worldwide for its reliability and performance with a large boiler and powerful heating element, it can supply a constant flow of dry steam for the preparation of espresso based drinks in the busiest coffee shop.
This model dispenses coffee servings from each brewing head with independent semiautomatic switches. The Perla AEP semiautomatic model features: quality proven, built-in adjustable rotary vane pump driven by a quiet, water cooled 1/5 hp. electric motor, automatic water filler, see-through water level glass, one high output multi-directional stainless steel wand with antiburning sleeve, and dual setting main switch to power the heating element after the filling of the boiler.
The Perla AEP semiautomatic is equipped with heat exchangers and thermocompensated group heads with preinfusion technology.
- Frame construction: electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Steam wands: stainless steel
- Outer body: baked enamel stainless steel
- Equipment kit: connecting hoses, rechargeable water softener and portafilters supplied with machine
- Motor pump: built-in water cooled motor and adjustable vane pump
- Color options: Metallic Burgundy, available in Inox Stainless Steel for an added charge
- Boiler capacity (qts) 6
- Voltage, Single Phase, 60 Cycle (V) 120
- Amps Rating (Amps) 19.4
- Heating Element (W) 2000
- Total Wattage (W) 2330
- Electrical Cord Length (ft.) 5
- Width (in) 15
- Depth (in) 22.25
- Height (in) 22
- Adjustable legs (in) 4
- Cup Height -group head to drain tray- (in) 5.75
- Net Weight (lbs) 128
- Shipping Weight with Water Softener (lbs) 148